Need extra help with contacting us?
We have a diverse range of communication options if you have any special requirements.
We have an easy-read overview of our services for people with a learning disability. To download this, please click HERE.
- A large print menu is available for people with visual impairments. Please email the support team with your postal address so we can get one sent out: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our helpful Support Team can also talk you through any leaflets or services you are interested in.
English not first language
- Some of our literature has been translated into different languages. Please click HERE to download translations in Bengali and Urdu.
- If you need extra help, please contact North Herts Minority Ethnic Forum on:
01462 440224 OR email@example.com
Hearing impairments or speech impediments
A dedicated ‘Text Phone’ for people with hearing impairments or speech impediments is available. Clients are welcome to communicate by SMS if this is more comfortable for them: 07432 614968
- You can also contact us using SignVideo by clicking HERE
Any other requirements?
Please do not hesitate to contact our Support Team with any other queries. We will always do our best to cater to your specific communication needs.