Our values are central to everything we do.
They tell you what to expect from us, and they tell all our team members what to expect from each other.
People have high expectations of our work, and our values reflect that.
Caring for our clients is the most important part of what we do.
- care for our clients in every action and decision we take.
- act with commitment, honesty, and respect towards our clients and colleagues at all times.
- actively listen to our clients and identify their needs to improve our service.
- recognise the importance of our responsibilities towards our clients and act accordingly.
Our organisation exists to serve Hertfordshire’s diverse communities.
- work passionately to make a positive social impact on Hertfordshire’s communities.
- work together professionally and supportively with all our colleagues.
- contribute to the creation of a friendly, positive, and warm working environment.
Every day hundreds of vulnerable people rely on our service to work smoothly.
- minimise our wastage as much as possible.
- be responsible for every single penny spent.
- use our time properly for the benefit of our clients.
- treat all company property as if it is our own.
Our organisation is a complicated county-wide business which requires conscientious team members to operate successfully.
- aim to get things right the first time, but learn from our mistakes if we don’t.
- ensure we work to the best of our ability.
- always work hard, be honest, punctual, and reliable.
Effective communication is vital to the success of our business. Whether we are communicating with our clients, partners, or each other.
- ensure we communicate regularly.
- ensure we communicate clearly, concisely, and positively.
- make sure we are constructive in our comments.
Our organisation thrives on new ideas, and we really value everybody’s ideas and input.
- find new ways of working to improve our service.
- share our new ideas with other colleagues.
- be passionate about improving the way we work.